Friday, March 14, 2008


My dad told me that before I go to India he is dying my hair black and sticking me in a tanning booth. I think it's gonna work, Dad! I'm gonna blend right in!

6 comments:

Jodi Davis said...

Thanks for the laugh!!! I can't believe that you are going to India, but I wish you the best of luck. Hope you have a wonderful experience and change the world--one person CAN make a huge difference!! We love you, Katie!

Jerlyn said...

I can't believe you are going. Although, I went to Korea and it was so worth it. I cherish the experiences I had there, the people I met, and all the life lessons I learned. It will be a life changing experience for not only you, but the people you serve. You will learn to love the people and be influenced by their humbleness. I think you are incredible for taking on such an adventure. We all love you!

Anonymous said...

is that you?! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Monroe Family said...

Katie, I am very impressed that you are going to India!! And I agree, with that tan, you will fit right in:)

Pallets and Pearls said...

HAHAHAHA!! Oh my gosh Katie you crack me up!! I agree I think you will definately fit in if you look like that! :) hahaha. I'm super excited for you and this fun adventure! Take lots of pictures! :)

Tyler said...

"Your towel-head dad dont know facts." "I love you and all Folks... Theres just some folks that should learn english." "you know english, why cant your whiney ball-back dot-head dad learn it?" --- Larry the Cable Guy

I had to post it.... Tyler